Monday 11 August 2014

Monochrome Lookbook

as i've mentioned before my wardrobe mainly consists of the colours black and white therefor i thought it would be fun to put a monochrome lookbook together. i think monochrome is a huge trend at the moment and i am loving it! as my previous outfit posts have been extremely laid back and casual i thought i'd make these outfits more formal and dressed up. hope you like what i've came up with.
In this outfit i styled white on white with my topshop jeans and camp top from primark which i think looks so flattering on anyone and instantly gives of a stylish vibe. i also added my coat that was a gift and my boots from next to add some black and break up the outfit. finally i added my micheal kore bag.
for this outfit i paired my zara skirts with an oversized top i bought from a shop in Italy i also added my zara heels and again my micheal kore bag. i love this outfit and feel comfortable and confident when wearing it.
finally i have this co-ordinate from forever 21 which i absolutely adore! i honestly can't praise it enough! i added my prim ark heels and again my coat. overall i hope this lookbook was in some way beneficial to you and i apologise for how long it is! love, jess xx

No comments:

Post a Comment